Grade 2 OCP/MULTICAM LBT 2657 Kit Pack
It features a large dividable main compartment, sleeping system compartment with external access in the base of the pack, 6 external pockets, and PALS on the sides of the pack that can be utilized to attach our sustainment pouches to further expand the capabilities of this pack.
They are outstanding packs in solid serviceable condition.
- Heavy duty reinforced carry handle
- Top flap has two zippered pockets and a 15 inch zippered access point
- Zippered, detachable "Bolt Bag" on top
- HAHO and HALO harness compatible
- Six pockets with eared flaps and side release closures
- Modular web attachment points on side and bottom panel
- Grommet drain holes
- Lightweight suspension system with ALICE frame
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Removable shooting point pads
- Removable/Adjustable waist strap
- Main compartment top or bottom access
- Lightweight shroud for securing interior contents
- Pocket for communication equipment
- Removable separation divider
- Overall dimensions: 14" L x 14" W x 18" H
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
CONDITION: May show signs of service to include but not limited to, tape and tape residue, markings, light soiling, small abrasions and other minor cosmetic signs of use
Pack is in outstanding condition for an outstanding price. Shipped quickly. Had a great experience with the saler.
My only complaint is, I didn’t get one myself
Best ruck that money can buy, very fast shipping too. Could not recommend enough!
My forst Alice style pack, and I love it. Plenty of room, carries well, love the pockets for organization. The "grade 2" pack I recieved was nearly flawless and could have easily been considered grade 1 at most other surplus places. I can't recommend OTS enough